Friday, January 11, 2013

To Try to Fly or Hold Back with Fear?


I couldn't even tell you how many times I've heard a word, read something or had God speak to me and I have felt this strong "You need to write and share that." But as you can see it has been months since something of that nature has happened.
So far in my life I haven't had a great grasp on things such as writing flow or rules of grammar. I don't have to apologize or make excuses for my lack in this area. However it has become a major stumbling block. I have allowed this to effect my written word, and ability to share things longer than a sentence or two. I know for a lot of people things of this nature can be a distraction, or a turn off. But I pray that you would be able to hear the heart behind the words I write in this blog. Weather they're from my heart or from the heart of the Father. A song that He laid on my heart or what ever it may be. I pray that even if what I say is strait from my fleshy nature, that God would filter it as you read it and you would receive something from Him instead.

Another fear I let give me pause, People's negative definition of blogs.
I am writing and publishing on here because 1) I felt God told me this to. 1.a) To share things that God has shown me, or told me. 1.b) To share with people what God is doing in my life, what's going on. As a way to catch up, but also so they may know how to pray. I started this blog when I was preparing to move to Skopje, Macedonia.
Things changed and I ended up moving to Wilson, NC. But I strongly felt God telling me to keep it and to keep writing in it. And it is a goal of mine to write on here more.
I'm not asking for you to be my critique or my judge. If you don't like what I say or how it comes out, you don't have to keep reading. I don't have interest in open debates, so please don't comment with that objective.
I fully intend on writing and sharing on here more often. Praying that God would use this blog in any way He sees fit.

Thank you for reading this far and Happy Weekend to You!!
-AC









No comments:

Post a Comment